Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Emma Watson Speaks Out About Why She Left Brown University

Credit: www.starandstyle.com
Yesterday on omg! from Yahoo!, Josh Duboff posted an article about Emma Watson and the real reason she chose to leave Brown University. The beautiful, young actress claimed that the rumor about her leaving as a result of bullying was false. Even with an occasional joke here and there, Watson claims that it wouldn't be enough to make her want to leave. In the article, Watson is quoted as saying, "I've been dealing with the media since I was nine. If I can't stand up to a few people giving me a hard time, it's a bit pathetic, really. I've had so much worse."

In her attempt to seek out a normal college experience, Watson claims to have underestimated her own star power. Apparently she didn't even have many guys try and ask her out, as they were presumably intimated by her fame. Be sure to click on the link below to read the rest of Duboff's article on Emma Watson.

Emma Watson: 'I Wanted To Pretend I Wasn't As Famous As I Was' - The Famous - omg! on Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment