Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Blog's First Birthday

Found On: www.go4costumes.com
Exactly one year ago today I posted my first post on this blog. In the course of the year, I have posted 419 entries, including this one. These entries have covered topics such as movies and music, and have been viewed from all over the world. This blog has a majority of its page views in the United States, but has also been viewed in the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and many other countries. The most page views I've received in a month occurred in March 2012. That month, my blog was viewed 6,504 times. Closely behind that was February with 6,359 page views. Altogether, however, after one year my blog has received 46,515 page views. I just want to thank everyone for taking the time to view my blog. I hope you've enjoyed the entries, and I hope you'll continue to keep an eye out for new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment